Friday, January 20, 2012
Makjang.@7:54 PM

So I just finished Protect the Boss (FINALLY, took me FOREVER to grind through that drama). In that way drama-watching is totally like gaming, when you're at a part that's super melodrama-y for no apparent reason and random things are just happening to make the drama well... more dramatic. It's like level-grinding. Extreme low tolerance.



SOOO... THE NEXT PART OF MY POST WILL COME AS A SURPRISE TO YOU. I'm debating between watching something very light and fluffy or an extremely makjang drama. I'm leaning toward makjang for the entertainment value, (not really. I have low tolerance for stupidity... And birth secrets... and people marrying their cousins...) and the fact that watching a makjang might make me stop watching dramas for a while. The last makjang I watched was Wife's Temptation.
This drama LITERALLY (I mean this in a literal sense.) melted my brain. Imagine 129 episodes of backstabbing, revenge, new identities and lies and birth secrets and faked deaths... Melted my brain. All in all. Is this a good idea or no? Hmm... Debating.



麗 ☆

Labels: , ,


Music